T&G Match Ticket Entitlement
All players signed to the Walsall FC Development Programme at The Elite and Advanced Centres are entitled to a free Junior Ticket to Walsall FC Home Football League fixtures (Friendlies and Cup Matches are not available in this offer). This offer does not apply for trialists.
This offer applies only with an accompanying adult (£10) for all age groups (U7 to U16). Tickets are limited to a maximum of 1 Player ticket, 2 adults (£10 each) and 1 extra junior (£5).
To claim your ticket please follow the ticket procedure:
1. Select the game and note the date
2. Email your ticket requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
This email must arrive no later than the 4 days prior to your selected game. Please put “T&G Match Tickets” in the subject box and state the players name, training centre, age group, Walsall game you wish to watch (including date) and number of tickets required in the email.
3. Ticket orders will be noted in the Main Community Office
4. Tickets will be available on the day of the game at 2pm from the Community Room entrance. Tickets are issued in the Community Stand are are non-transferable.
5. Payment for tickets is to be made on the day of the game
Please notify the Community Office, asap, if you need to cancel tickets. WFCCP and Walsall FC are not responsible for supervision of players in attendance at Walsall FC games