Come and join our football session for 3-14 year-old boys and girls of all abilities – Running at The Banks’s Stadium every Saturday!
Two sessions run throughout the morning:
3 to 8 Year olds – 9.30am to 10.30am
9 to 14 year olds – 10.45am to 11.45am
At this time, due to Covid-19 guidelines, we require participants to pre-book attendance. Drop-in service is not available.
£20 FOR 5 SESSIONS – 17TH OCTOBER UNTIL 14TH NOVEMBER
To book your child’s place please email our NEW BOOKINGS EMAIL – email@example.com.
WALSALL FC MATCH TICKETS
Anyone participating on the Saturday Soccer Sessions can upgrade their coaching package to include a ticket to a Walsall FC Home EFL fixture.
£9.00 to include 60 minutes coaching and your match ticket*
*Offer does not apply to Pre-Season and Cup Matches
*Children staying for matches have to be accompanied by a paying adult (£10)
Extra match tickets can be purchased for Adults (£10) and Juniors (£5) – Tickets have to be ordered and paid for at registration every Saturday.
See staff at sessions for details…
- CLICK TO SEE THE ARTIFICIAL PITCH RULES & REGULATIONS
- CLICK TO SEE THE ARTIFICIAL PITCH FOOTWEAR ALLOWED
Failure to follow these rules may result in non-participation
- AT THE BANKS’S STADIUM – WALSALL FC (WS1 4SA)
- Outdoor sessions – 3G AstroTurf Pitch
- 3 year olds to 14 year olds
- Every Saturday – even through the winter months!
- Bring refreshments (& Sun Cream in hot weather)
- Appropriate sports footwear (trainers or firm ground boots) and clothing required
- Shin Pads are recommended
- Qualified and CRB Checked coaches
- Register at the entrance to the astro turf
- Click Here to see a Stadium Map showing The Community Room
Prior to your first session please, if possible, downloand, print and complete the Participant Registration Form below:
PLEASE NOTE: Extra forms are available on request at first attendance
- To find out more please call the Community Office – 01922 644742
Please refer to the letter below for more details on payment and lateness procedures: